Re: cvs head? initdb? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: cvs head? initdb?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
They are no longer in sync. Jan has started committing some of his ARC
work (though I think it might be backed out currently) and Tom has
committed his cross data-type index work. Both have reported errors with
initdb so it might not be completely stable right now. generally it
should be, but not always, you can report errors if you want or wait
until they sort it out.

You should still be able to get an RC2 build with the appropriate tags
applied. HTH

Robert Treat