Re: Pg module for Perl [SUCCESS] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Barbara Lindsey
Subject Re: Pg module for Perl [SUCCESS]
Date
List pgsql-general
This was perfect. I also had to set the DBI_* envs.  See test results
below.  I then installed and successfully ran my own test.
Thanks to all who replied!
Barb

Test Results:
$ make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/local/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/00basic...........ok
t/01connect.........ok 2/2#
# Package       Version
# DBD::Pg       1.31
# DBI           1.38
# Postgres      7.4
t/01connect.........ok
t/01constants.......ok
t/01setup...........ok
t/02prepare.........ok
t/03bind............ok
t/04execute.........ok
t/04rows............ok
t/05fetch...........ok
t/06disconnect......ok
t/07reuse...........ok
t/08txn.............ok
t/09autocommit......ok
t/10chopblanks......ok
t/11quoting.........ok
t/12placeholders....ok
t/13pgtype..........ok
t/15column_info.....ok
t/15funct...........ok
t/15table_attrs.....ok
t/15table_info......ok
t/16pgbooltf........# DBD::Pg version: 1.31
t/16pgbooltf........ok
t/17arrays..........ok
t/99_pod............skipped
        all skipped: Test::Pod 1.00 required for testing POD
t/99cleanup.........ok
All tests successful, 1 test skipped.
Files=25, Tests=268, 34 wallclock secs (10.72 cusr +  0.99 csys = 11.71 CPU)

:)