Re: A bug in 7.3 jdbc driver now support for PG money type - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: A bug in 7.3 jdbc driver now support for PG money type
List pgsql-jdbc
Michael,

Would it be possible for you to use the getObject() method instead. In
order to support the money type as a double we need to put some code in
to check for the $, and comma's; Given that money is a deprecated type
in postgres this is alot of cycles in the driver to support a case which
will be used sparsely.

Dave