Re: Prepared Statements - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: Prepared Statements
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Well, looks like Dima's problem can be solved after all while still
being standards compliant in the standard cases :-)
Still, the individual data types should be validated and correctly
escaped. If it counts at all, I would vote with this approach.
Just one more question Dima, how will you at runtime that the current
driver supports this functionality ? (for that matter, how do you know
now ?)

Cheers,
Csaba.