Re: Postgres client/server parameters? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Postgres client/server parameters?
Date
List pgsql-general

Yes you may run postmaster with -i option but its simpler to modify
postgresql.conf file (also known as GUC)

uncomment the line
#tcp_connections=false

and change false to true.

then change pg_hba.conf file  to allow access from the client ip address.
that file is exemplified .

if you still face problem revert back

regds
mallah