Re: [GENERAL] MySQL gets $19.5 MM - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Network Administrator
Subject Re: [GENERAL] MySQL gets $19.5 MM
Date
Re: [GENERAL] MySQL gets $19.5 MM  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
What if smaller not-quite-trade-shows were held in different cities?  I would be
*very* interested in sponsering short seminars that simply market Pg and maybe
show some demo's and discuss thinks like migrate to Pg, Administration, IDE
options, etc.

I used to rent meeting rooms at hotels for another venture and that is a pretty
cheap thing to do (include the coffee, tea, cheese, yada-yada-yada).  The
questions is how to get folks to attend...

..sound like mail stuffing party to me!