Re: pg 7.3.2 assert statement fails. process terminated - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas O'Dowd
Subject Re: pg 7.3.2 assert statement fails. process terminated
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi again,

I managed to narrow the crash down to a small regex. The database I'm
using is UTF-8 and the regex is encoded in EUC_JP. I'm attaching a
gzipped file so that the encoding information doesn't get lost somehow
in email. You should be able to gunzip the file and load the file with
either psql -f filename or using \i filename.

Is this a new bug? See attached.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd  - Got a keitai? Get Nooped!
tom@nooper.com - http://nooper.com

Attachment