Re: OpenOffice and Postgres 7.3.2 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: OpenOffice and Postgres 7.3.2
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Cool instructions !
But I still get an error message: "No Java installed !" when I try to
connect...
I have no clue how to overcome this. I have java in the path, set the
JAVA_HOME variable, and symlinked the java plugin for netscape in the
OpenOffice plugin directory...
Any idea ?

Thanks,
Csaba.