changes to error reporting questions - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jeremiah Jahn
Subject changes to error reporting questions
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
before updating to 7.3 my sql errors used to report the actual SQL that
caused the error, this seems to no longer be the case. This can be a
slight pain to debug when there are a few hundred statements in a batch
update. I want to make sure that this is a change in the driver code and
not something I screwed up someplace. Is there someplace to get this
info if it is a change in the code?

Batch entry 47 [Ljava.lang.Object;@13ad33d was aborted.
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeBatch(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:105)
        at com.goodinassociates.judici.importer.judici.DOXImporter.importDoc(Unknown Source)
        at com.goodinassociates.judici.importer.judici.ImportServer$Client.run(Unknown Source)

--
Jeremiah Jahn <jeremiah@cs.earlham.edu>