Re: Problem with driver - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From J M Okomba
Subject Re: Problem with driver
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
After doing some more tests I have discovered that the problem is most
likely being caused by the context  (environment) of the application I am
calling. I have managed to access the problematic table from a bare Java
application. I will try to find out why I can't access it from a
JSP/servlet.

Thanks.