Re: possible character accent bug on pgjdbc73 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Felipe Schnack
Subject Re: possible character accent bug on pgjdbc73
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
  I would like to know the results too...
  Well, just imagine a site that get thousands of hits/day having all
its output being filtered... seems a lot to me :-)

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
felipes@ritterdosreis.br
Cel.: (51)91287530