Re: Deadlock while doing VACUUM?? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Deadlock while doing VACUUM??
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Kevin Brown <kevin@sysexperts.com> writes:
> I finally got 7.3.2 installed, and confirmed that the problem does not
> exist on that version.  So this is something that's limited to the
> 7.2.x tree.  Which, I guess, means that it's not going to get fixed
> for that tree (I assume that 7.2.x is effectively end-of-lifed)...

I dug through the CVS logs, and could not find any entry between 7.2 and
7.3 that seemed like it might fix such a problem.  If we knew what the
problem was, maybe we could put together a back-patch.  I'm not
personally eager to spend more time on 7.2.*, though.