Re: Printing bitmap objects in the debugger - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Printing bitmap objects in the debugger
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This seems like a very complicated mechanism of substituting for a
> very simple patch.

Well, if we're gonna do it, then let's just do it, but please let's
have a patch that doesn't look like somebody's temporary debugging kluge.

I'd suggest that this is parallel to nodeToString() and therefore
(a) should be placed beside it, (b) should be named like it,
bmsToString() perhaps, and (c) should look more like it internally.