Re: "Business of Open Source Software" conference - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: "Business of Open Source Software" conference
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
A demonstration of the open office / postgresql combo seems appropriate.
I've seen some docs for mysql in this regard, if they could be modified
to work with postgresql it would give you take home literature to pass
out.

Robert Treat