"Business of Open Source Software" conference - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dan Langille
Subject "Business of Open Source Software" conference
Date
Re: "Business of Open Source Software" conference
List pgsql-advocacy
On January 26th, there will be a "Business of Open Source Software"
conference here in Ottawa (see http://www.oclug.on.ca/boss/ for
details).

"The first conference focussed on the fundamentals of open source
software -- its theory, history, and manufacture. This year, we will
be examining the practical employment of open source software in the
office."

Although the emphasis is on the office, and given that Ottawa is a
government town, I think this would be a very good advocacy
opportunity.  There will be opportunities for live demonstration of
product and technology.

FWIW: I'm in Ottawa and I'm just barely involved in the organisation
of the event.

Any suggestions?
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/