[Fwd: zeit.de based on postgresql] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: zeit.de based on postgresql]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

We've been contacted by Peter Buhr from the German Zeit.de magazine, and
will be following up with them soon.  This is probably a good time to
use the new "Case Study Framework" that has been developed.

Really good news!

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: zeit.de based on postgresql
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:19:10 +0100
From: "Buhr, Peter Michael" <buhr@zeit.de>
To: <justin@postgresql.org>
CC: <avbidder@fortytwo.ch>

Dear Justin,

a couple of weeks ago we have relaunched the website www.zeit.de based
on an OpenSource-System of which PostGreSQL is a important part of.

Mr. v. Bidder told me you might be interessted to use our Explanations
(published here: http://software.zeit.de/software/index) for your
casestudies http://advocacy.postgresql.org/casestudies/.

We would welcome that and give you the permission to do so - if you find
it usefull. Perhaps we should make an translation to english.

Die ZEIT is not the biggest Newspaper in Germany - but one of the finest
;-)
Rank 7 in Newspaper-Websites (Germany) by Visits.

Best Regards,
Peter M. Buhr
webmaster@zeit.de

Peter M. Buhr                           ZEIT_online GmbH
DIE ZEIT                                Grosse Reichenstr. 27
buhr@zeit.de                            D-20457 Hamburg
Tel. +49 40 822238-11                   Fax        -50