Re: The new PostgreSQL portal will likely be ready - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: The new PostgreSQL portal will likely be ready
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 10:52, Justin Clift wrote:
> greg@turnstep.com wrote:
> >
> <snip>
> > Not until after it has actually moved over.
>
> Good point.  Do you mean "Moved over, tested, and confirmed good"?

I think even at that point, I wouldn't want to make to big of deal out
of it in *this* press release, otherwise your in danger of diluting the
message that we have a new kick arse version of the software. :-)

Robert Treat