Re: The new PostgreSQL portal will likely be ready in - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: The new PostgreSQL portal will likely be ready in
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
greg@turnstep.com wrote:

<snip>
> Not until after it has actually moved over.

Good point.  Do you mean "Moved over, tested, and confirmed good"?

> What is the proper forum for making suggestions about the new site
> anyway?

Not sure if the main PG WWW Team's email address is open to
non-subscribers or not, so probably emailing them to Dave Page
<dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> is the best bet.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift