Re: multiple databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: multiple databases
Date
List pgsql-general
It should be possible to do it within VB by opening a connection to each
database, getting results from each database, then munging them together
in vb. If you want to do it within the db, check out the dblink module
from contrib which might suite your needs.

Robert Treat