Re: [pgadmin-support] Serious feedback and questions about thefuture of pgAdmin. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] Serious feedback and questions about thefuture of pgAdmin.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Pawel,

I am NOT Pgadmin support, but I tried your query in PgAdmin 4 v1.5 and
I saw the following error returned.

ERROR: relation "non_existing_table" does not exist LINE 1: select * from non_existing_table; ^ ********** Error ********** ERROR: relation "non_existing_table" does not exist SQL state: 42P01 Character: 15

So I would suggest you also provide information as the the O/S you are using
and how you installed PgAdmin 4. Also, what version of PostgreSQL you are
using.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day