Re: read this and puke - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ericson Smith
Subject Re: read this and puke
List pgsql-general
All well and good, but from what I have seen and heard with Postgresql,
it is quietly and effectively running very large and complex jobs that
MySQL cannot touch.

As I was saying to my co-workers recently... is is one of the best truly
*active* database servers out there. We recently switched everything to
Postgersql from Mysql and were wondering why we didn't do it before.

Still... it would be nice to do some more marketing... a better, more
colorful, flashier Postgresql site perhaps? (I volunteer)

- Ericson Smith
eric@did-it.com
http://www.did-it.com