Re: Zlib vulnerability heads-up. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: Zlib vulnerability heads-up.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
IIRC, the issue here is that it was a double free and that it was ONLY
of possible concern in the even that a specific sequence of calls were
made AND a very cleaver hack was available to allow for
uncontrolled/unvalidated input.

While it may be worth noting, I seriously doubt this is a security issue
for PostgresSQL.

Greg