Re: Retrieve month from date - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From RPK
Subject Re: Retrieve month from date
Date
Re: Retrieve month from date  (Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com>)
List pgsql-sql
What this query will return:

Select  Extract(Month from 4/20/2007) from dual;

I suspect "dual" is not for PGSQL but Oracle. But I need to run the above
query. What is the replacement of "dual" in PGSQL.