Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From W.P.
Subject Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)
Date
List pgsql-general
 > If it is experimental you could try pg_resetwal:
>>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/app-pgresetwal.html
>>

> Found this, had to use -f (program hint), but no luck. Same error.
>
> Is there anything else?

Problem stille here: during restore (from pg_dumpall on 11 on i386)
server on OPi crashed during CREATE INDEX phase. Some indexes and
triggers are missing.

SQL file has 16GB...

How can I prevent this in future (1), and (2) how to repair (maybe doing
dump/restore again?) the "slave" database?

I'd like to have a replica of my DB on laptop, especially after seeing
unrecoverable crash on OPi...

Laurent