Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From W.P.
Subject Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)
Date
In response to Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
W dniu 06.04.2022 o 20:09, Adrian Klaver pisze:
> On 4/6/22 11:04 AM, W.P. wrote:
>> W dniu 06.04.2022 o 18:54, Ron pisze:
>
>> I know about restoring backup. I just don't have one (at least with
>> reasonnable age), as it is experimental installation. (Didn't ever
>> been thinking about locating production DB on USB drive :) ).
>>
> If it is experimental you could try pg_resetwal:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/app-pgresetwal.html

Found this, had to use -f (program hint), but no luck. Same error.

Is there anything else?

[BTW my "logical restore" runs already 9h... still making indexes, DB is
not very large, on i386 ~50GB]

Laurent