Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/6/22 11:04 AM, W.P. wrote:
> W dniu 06.04.2022 o 18:54, Ron pisze:

> I know about restoring backup. I just don't have one (at least with
> reasonnable age), as it is experimental installation. (Didn't ever been
> thinking about locating production DB on USB drive :) ).

If it is experimental you could try pg_resetwal:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/app-pgresetwal.html

Read all the way through for the ifs/ands/buts.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com