Re: BUG #4674: Unable to open lob - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From 田中 裕一
Subject Re: BUG #4674: Unable to open lob
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I'm sorry, that code is a test code, and oid value is written directly in the code.
I'm sure there are large objects whose id is oid and oid+1.

In fact, if I get rid of PQsendQuery statement, I can open the two large
objects because that code displays nothing.

In my survey, if I execute PQsendQuery between two lo_open,
the latter lo_open returns -1.
And this situation continues until the connection is disconnected.

Best regards.

----
Yuichi Tanaka (yuichi_tanaka@cybozu.co.jp)