Re: RPostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Joshua Tolley
Subject Re: RPostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 08:11:02PM +0100, David Seres wrote:
>    Hello!
>    I encountered a problem trying to install the RPostgreSQL package for R. I
>    get an error message whenever I try to load the package, namely that it
>    doesn't find the reference number 108 in the LIBPQ.dll. What does this
>    problem mean?
>    Greetings,
>    David Seres

That's something you'll have to take up with whoever developed
RPostgreSQL; most likely the version of libpq that your RPostgreSQL
binary wants differs from the one on your system. For what it's worth,
I've used RDbiPgSQL a fair bit (though never on Windows) and found it
quite satisfactory.

- Josh / eggyknap