Re: Opptimizing projections containing unused columns - Mailing list pgsql-general

From 陈伟楠
Subject Re: Opptimizing projections containing unused columns
Date
List pgsql-general
Andrus,Hi!

       1.From the query plan,it makes no difference.

       2.PostgreSQL 8.0+ will not exclude columns c3..c20 while executing.

       3.I just make a test,From query plan or executing time,it makes no difference.

   I'm from China.I hope you could see what I mean :)