Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0300 (x86) - problem with SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0300 (x86) - problem with SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org
> [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Jan-Peter Seifert
> it looks like SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT is on by default - causing dead connections
> with long running statements:
>
> "SQLSTATE = 00000 Native Error = 26 Could not send Query(connection dead)"

No, SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT is off by default.
I've just confirmed that "SET statement_timeout" is not issued when I executed "SELECT pg_sleep(60);" with isql command
ofthe unixODBC.  In addition, SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT just terminates the query, retaining the database connection.  Your
messageseems to show that the connection was terminated.

Could you show the mylog output?

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa