Re: Build broken with nmake since ea74e47 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Build broken with nmake since ea74e47
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 9:51 PM, Inoue, Hiroshi
<h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp> wrote:
> After looking at regression test on Windows, I'm inclined to go forward
> rather
> than putting back win.mak, i.e. build obj and exe in exe directory. I don't
> want
> to put them in src directory because I specified src directory as
> EXTRA_DIST.
> I would also use fc command instead of diff command on Windows.

No objections from here to do that. I'll just adapt my builds to the
situation: I have for example a couple of things where the path to the
compiled binaries of the regression tests is hardcoded because being
tarball'd and sent elsewhere, but that would be a trivial change.
--
Michael