Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0300 (x86) - problem with SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jan-Peter Seifert
Subject Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0300 (x86) - problem with SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT
Date
Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0300 (x86) - problem with SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
List pgsql-odbc
Hello Tsunakawa-san,

thank you very much for your reply!

> No, SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT is off by default.

How would you set it then - via connect settings?

> I've just confirmed that "SET statement_timeout" is not issued when I executed "SELECT pg_sleep(60);" with isql
commandof the unixODBC.  In addition, SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT just terminates the query, retaining the database connection.
Yourmessage seems to show that the connection was terminated.

You are right. It seems that there was a network problem when I tried the update before. It completed using v9.5.300
withoutproblems.

> Could you show the mylog output?

I have the mylog output. However, there was another problem. When using 9.5.300 all the the check boxes for the logs
weredisabled (greyed out) - even when creating a new ODBC DSN. When using 9.3.400 everything is okay.

Best regards,

Peter