RE: dynamic field names in a function. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject RE: dynamic field names in a function.
Date
List pgsql-general
In my experience, the best way to find out answers like this is to try it
out and see.  Usually I find that I need to fiddle around with the syntax a
bit (I believe it's called debugging) before getting something to work.
Postgresql is very powerful; the capability to utilize that power comes at a
price.  In other words, be prepared to put in a solid investment if you want
to see a return.
(I'm not accustomed to preaching, but sometimes this just needs to be said).