RE: Help with SQL Function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject RE: Help with SQL Function
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, Tom, and also to Alex Pilosov for his answer.
I was extrapolating from the plpgsql docs, which I probably didn't
understand correctly.
Programming By Example (which is what we non-programmers are obliged to do)
doesn't work so well when the docs are somewhat sparse.
Are there any plans to expand the docs on plpgsql, since there are new
features coming?  Plpgsql looks like a good tool for enhancing my
development of financial etc reports, but in working with it, I've had two
weeks of frustration and not much of anything else so far.