Re: Group commit, revised - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Group commit, revised
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Jan 15, 2012, at 4:42 PM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> Attached is a patch that myself and Simon Riggs collaborated on. I
> took the group commit patch that Simon posted to the list back in
> November, and partially rewrote it.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I noticed a few places doing things like:

if (...) Blah();
else
{ ...
}

Is that allowed PG formatting? I thought that if braces were required on one branch of an if they were supposed to go
onboth sides.

Also, I didn't see any README changes in the patch... perhaps this is big enough to warrant them?
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net