Re: lost tables - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Josh Goldberg
Subject Re: lost tables
Date
List pgsql-admin
thanks for the reply.  There are a few tables I did this to, here's one of
them:
cms3=# select oid,* from pg_class where relname='view_log';
  oid  | relname  | reltype | relowner | relam | relfilenode | relpages |
reltuples | reltoastrelid | reltoastidxid | relhasindex | relisshared |
relkind | relnatts | relchecks | reltriggers | relukeys | relfkeys | relrefs
| relhasoids | relhaspkey | relhasrules | relhassubclass |        relacl
-------+----------+---------+----------+-------+-------------+----------+---
--------+---------------+---------------+-------------+-------------+-------
--+----------+-----------+-------------+----------+----------+---------+----
 19433 | view_log |   19434 |        1 |     0 |       19433 |       10 |
1000 |        836121 |             0 | t           | f           | r       |
5 |         0 |           0 |        0 |        0 |       0 | t          | t
| f           | t              | {=,postgres=arwdRxt}
(1 row)

cms3=# drop table view_log;
NOTICE:  RelationBuildDesc: can't open view_log: No such file or directory
ERROR:  cannot open view_log: No such file or directory
cms3=#