Tcl & PG on Win 7 64 bit - is it working for anyone? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlo Stonebanks
Subject Tcl & PG on Win 7 64 bit - is it working for anyone?
Date
List pgsql-general
I have been trying to get the Tcl package for client applications PgTcl to
work for some time now. I have tried the SourceForge pgtclng 2.0 project, I
have recompiled it with MinGW-64, I have installed PG 9.1.8 64 bit and made
sure  PATH points to its lib folder so it can find libpq.dll. NO matter what
I try, the Tcl command 'load libpgtcl' returns: 'couldn't load library
"libpgtcl": invalid argument'

The "Pure Tcl interface" pgintcl package works on Win 7 64, but is very slow
to load so I imagine slow to run as well.

If anyone is running Tcl client apps to access PostgreSQL on Win 7 64 using
I would love to hear about it.

Thanks,

Carlo