Re: Serious Crash last Friday - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henrik Steffen
Subject Re: Serious Crash last Friday
Date
List pgsql-general
same employee table (but after initdb, and restored from fridays dump)

how can i find out the correct length of the tuples?

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen@topconcepts.com       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563