Re: pgadmin3: present and future - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin3: present and future
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

No it's not :-). Actually I use XRCed which is written in wxPython.
Found it somewhere on the wxWindows site. It's a bit quirky, but once
you get the hang of it it works well.

> - object property dialogs
> - create object dialogs

These are one and the same in pga2, the behaviour is modified based on
whether an existing object is passed to the form.

> *** Enhancements  I'm thinking of right now (coming soon):
> - split PG_FUNCTIONS into PT_FUNCTIONS AND PG_TRIGGERFUNCTIONS under
> PG_SCHEMA
> - show PG_TRIGGERFUNCTION under PG_TRIGGER

Not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean you want to move functions
with a return type of TRIGGER to somewhere under the Triggers node?

> - attempt to format CREATE VIEW output

This would *definately* be easier to implement in PostgreSQL <shudders
at the thought of writing another SQL parser>. I'll post a message to
the hackers list...

Regards, Dave.