Re: reindex action - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: reindex action
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Looks good.

> How we make to call these actions?

In basActions.bas, you need a Reindex() sub which will be similar to
Drop(). In there, check the object type, and if appropriate call the
reindex method eg:

ctx.CurrentObject.ReIndex

In clsContext, there needs to be code to enable/disable the reindex
option in Property Set CurrentObject/CurrentDB.

Regards, Dave.