Pgadmin Error - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Gastón Micheri
Subject Pgadmin Error
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi,
I am working with PgAdminII and I am executing next select statement:
select distinct
sc.concepto,sc.fec_movimiento,sc.fec_carga,sc.id_usuario_cargo, '' as
detalle_actor, 0 as
id_actor,sd.mes_ano,sd.id_subdiario,sd.id_empresa,sd.id_sucursal_origen,sd.nro_movimiento,sd.id_sucursal,
sd.orden,sd.debe_haber,sd.importe,pcc.SubCodigo_Contable,pcc.codigo_contable,pcc.detalle_codigo_contable,
sch.nro_cheque,sch.fecha_cheque,sc.id_tipo_movimiento,mt.detalle_tipo_movimiento
from subdiarios_detalles sd join planes_cuentas_codigos pcc on
pcc.id_plan_cuenta=sd.id_plan_cuenta and pcc.SubCodigo_Contable=
sd.subcodigo_contable
left join subdiarios_cabeceras sc  on sc.mes_ano = sd.mes_ano and
sc.id_subdiario =sd.id_subdiario and
sc.id_empresa = sd.id_empresa and sc.id_sucursal_origen =
sd.id_sucursal_origen and sc.nro_movimiento = sd.nro_movimiento
left join subdiarios_cheques sch on sch.mes_ano = sd.mes_ano and
sch.id_subdiario= sd.id_subdiario and
sch.id_empresa= sd.id_empresa and sch.id_sucursal_origen=
sd.id_sucursal_origen and sch.nro_movimiento= sd.nro_movimiento and
sch.orden= sd.orden
left join movimientos_tipos mt on sc.id_tipo_movimiento =
mt.id_tipo_movimiento

where sd.mes_ano=200302 and sd.id_subdiario='SI' and sd.id_empresa=1 and
sd.id_sucursal_origen=7 and sd.nro_movimiento=15

order by sc.id_tipo_movimiento ASC, sd.debe_haber

and I am getting next error:

pgAdmin II Error
An error has occured in pgAdmin II: frmSQLInput.cmdExecute_click:
Number:-2147467259
"unknown". Use an explicit ordering operator or modify the query.

As I do not use any '<', I have started to modify my query and the first
thing I did was droping the 'distinct' clause from the 'select' statement
and it worked fine, but I need that 'distinct' to be there.
Can anybody tell me why this error occurs?
Thanx,
Gastón.-

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/