Re: A briefing is needed... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: A briefing is needed...
Date
Re: A briefing is needed...  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-www

Hmm, we use gettext on the pgAdmin site (and keep the text in the
context in which it will appear) and I find the site a real pain to
maintain. The old site (although only in English) was much easier to
maintain - it kept content in a db and used a single php script to
display all pages bar a few odd scripts.

> Plus, it doesn't look like this system is
> going to have a lot of external tool support for editing,
> verifying, and updating translations.

External like poEdit or kBabel or external like an admin page (as
opposed to updates through psql)? There will certainly be the latter.

Regards, Dave