Re: Requirements for updated site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andreas Grabmüller
Subject Re: Requirements for updated site
Date
List pgsql-www
Let me shortly point out the status of this out of my point of view. However, as I currently don't have the time to
activelywork on this, feel free to kill my code and implement it as you think ;)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

----- Original-Nachricht -----
Von: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
An: <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
Datum: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 08:37 PM
Betreff: [pgsql-www] Requirements for updated site

> As we have some newcomers (g'day to them :-) ), I'll outline the basic
> requirements for the new site that Andreas has been working on:
>
> 1) Should be multilingual for static and non-static pages.

Nothing has been translated yet (except the layout which has been translated into german: see system/languages/de.php)

> 2) The entire site must be able to be built into static HTML pages that
> can be mirrored.

This is now done using the rebuildcache tool. See tools/rebuildcache

> 3) XHTML/CSS compliant.

This is not yet done. Michael wanted to work on this, but I don't know if he has done anything yet.

> 4) The page width should be variable.

This has already been done.

> 5) All common code should be moved into global files as appropriate.

See the system and system/global directories.

> 6) An interface must be implemented to allow easy translation of pages,
> preferably without the need for the translators to know HTML.

There is something in the admin directory. However I don't know if you can call this "easy" and it's not yet capable of
wysiwygor bbcode.

--
LetzPlay.de