Re: German umlauts in pgadmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: German umlauts in pgadmin III
Date
List pgadmin-support

I just ran into this on my system with the £ symbol (UK Pound symbol, not #), however the fix doesn't seem to work in
CVStip - Any column that contains a £ value anywhere in it shows up as having a null value. At very least I would
expectto see an 'unknown char' symbol in place of the pound sign, and the rest of the string intact.

Regards, Dave.