Re: wxWindows Snapshot for pgAdmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: wxWindows Snapshot for pgAdmin3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

The wx people committed some changes to numerous files in
contrib/src/xrc/ between 06-07 and 06-18 that seem to break libxrc on
FreeBSD 5.1 (here at least). Fo example:
http://cvs.wxwindows.org/viewcvs.cgi/wxWindows/contrib/src/xrc/xmlres.cp
p.diff?r1=1.34&r2=1.35

The previous version works just fine, and as I've heard no other reason
to use 06-18 I rolled it back.

> But, I haven't cleared a UTF-8 font problem yet....
> makes a font environment now.
>
> BTW.
> It is short of BSD4.x patch.

Sorry, fixed now.