Re: pga3 segmentation fault - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pga3 segmentation fault
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

>Is this your own build from CVS or a snapshot?

This is a CVS build.

Hmm, not sure then. I don't have Redhat to test unfortunately. Looks
like it's crashing in wx though, at a guess because parameter one is 0.

Andreas, do you have any ideas? I'm still a C++ newbie and have trouble
with my own segfaults, never mind those I can't test myself! :-)

Regards, Dave.