Re: pga3 segmentation fault - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From efesar
Subject Re: pga3 segmentation fault
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> Hmm, not sure then. I don't have Redhat to test unfortunately. Looks
> like it's crashing in wx though, at a guess because parameter one is 0.
>
> Andreas, do you have any ideas? I'm still a C++ newbie and have trouble
> with my own segfaults, never mind those I can't test myself! :-)

I don't have a clue on that one. It might be fixed in my next update. It's a
pretty hefty update, lots of changes. I would recommend that nobody changes
Query Builder code in CVS (since the changes are so extensive) until I'm
done. Just avoid it for now as "pre-alpha" on some systems? Or if someone
has a fix, let me know and I'll fix it in my sandbox. Anyway, just a
thought.

-Keith