Andreas' code - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Andreas' code
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

I've copied Andreas' code over my tree and committed it to CVS. As far
as I can tell, he's been working from a very recent CVS snapshot which
does include Keith's work.

I have made a couple of minor changes for now:

1) I have copied Andreas' OnSql() code, and used it to fix the
OnQueryBuilder() code. There are still references to m_database in the
code, but it is no longer set. This should be cleaned up at some point.

2) Th QueryBuilder menu options now switch on and off with the SQL
button.

3) I have updated the Unix makefile for all the new files in the build.
Don't have a box here to test it now though...

Many thanks for your effort Andreas.

Regards, Dave.