Re: Win32 Powerfail testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Win32 Powerfail testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Ah, but Jan/Katie's code *did not* survive the powerfails. Is there a
relatively easy way we can test open()/_commit against
CreateFile()/FlushFileBuffers() with the FILE_FLAG_WRITE_THROUGH flag as
suggested by Magnus (and indirectly by Merlin I guess)?

Regards, Dave.