Re: Branch created, let the experiment begin ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Branch created, let the experiment begin ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Jul 14, 2010, at 12:25 PM, "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 00:58 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
As decided at this years hackers conference, we are branching
REL9_0_STABLE *before* the release, instead of after.

The hope is that we won't be taking away resources from finishing the
release, but still allow ppl to continue to work on projects that are for
9.1.

The branch is now created.

Is Git now the authoritative source?

No. Marc created the branch in CVS.